Timber Pest Inspections
As per Australian Standard AS 4349.3. Both these inspections take at least
1 hour and include a detailed written report. They are carried out before
someone purchases a property and are usually required by the financial
institution before a mortgage will be issued on a property. This report
looks for termite activity, as well as timber borers, wood rot and fungal
decay caused by wood decay fungi.
Invasive Termite Inspections
These inspections involve the use of a borescope to inspect the wall cavities
without having to remove gyprock . A small camera is placed into a 10mm
hole drilled into areas where termite activity is suspected.
These inspections use state-of-the-art infrared technology that enables
a fast, non-destructive and environmentally friendly method of successfully
locating termite activity in buildings, trees, retaining walls and other
However - not all thermal inspections are the same!
Our thermographers are trained and certified in Thermal
Imaging for the Pest Industry to international standard ISO 20807. They
are also licensed pest controllers, qualified to a minimum of Certificate
III, and accredited timber pest inspectors.
Click here for more information
Various types of Termite Treatments
* Chemical termiticide barriers (including pre-construction)
* Baiting & monitoring systems
* Test drilling and monitoring of trees
* Treatments for all types of poles and posts
(eg, telegraph poles & pole home piers)
- to protect against wood rot and termites.
* Reticulation systems - Camilleri Underslab injection Systems
for more information
General Pest Treatments
This is our most popular service package to protect families from the
most common pests found around the home. It will treat pests such as Cockroaches,
webbing spiders, black ants (inside only), and silverfish. However, occasionally
people require a specific treatment to get rid of a particular pest &
these are also available.
Special Treatments such as:
* German Cockroaches
* Bees & Wasps
* Birds & bird proofing
* Bird Mites
* Rats & Mice - including lockable bait stations
Non Chemical methods for controlling pests - such as:
* Flying Insect traps - for both domestic & commercial situations
* Custom-made bird-proofing solutions
you require a pest service that is not listed here
- just give us a call and see if we can help you!